If for any reason Clients are not satisfied with an order, the items can be returned for Size/Color Exchange, Store Credit or Partial Refund. The request must be made within 14 days of the completed delivery to the client or a third party authorized to receive and sign for the merchandise.
To initiate a refund, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explicit request for the type of return (exchange or refund) desired. It is not necessary to specify the motivations for the request unless a solution other than a partial refund is desired. Merchandise to be returned must be sent within 14 days of the initial email request.
Types of Returns
- Size/Color Exchange: Return shipping is free when returning an item for Size/Color Exchange. Items can be exchanged only when a different size or a different color of the same Item Code is available. If the item is returned a second time, the compensation will be a partial refund. Any customs fees for the shipment of a new size are the responsibility of the Client and must be paid at the time of delivery.
- Store Credit: Return shipping is free when returning an item for Store Credit. As soon as the return has been processed, the Client will receive a code (coupon) for the total value of the returned items. The code may be used on the next order placed on Store Credit:
a. can be used one time only within three months of the return;
b. is not cumulative with other Store Credits;
c. must be used in its entirety on an order that is either equal to or greater than the value of the Store Credit.
- Partial Refund: In the case that a refund is requested, the cost of shipping and any import fees are the responsibility of the Client.
The cost of return shipping plus the cost of import fees will be deducted from the final refund.
Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted by BLUE DI GENOVA s.r.l.
Orders paid by PayPal or by Bank Wire Transfer will be refunded to the original account.
All refunds will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount refunded are due to exchange rate fluctuations and will not be reimbursed.
Shipping fees of the order are non-refundable.
Return Terms & Conditions
- Items must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use
- Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories (dust bags, hangers, garment covers etc.)
- L’etichetta e altri eventuali accessori devono essere intatti e ancora attaccati al capo received with the order.
- Returns must be packaged in the original FNORD box.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, Clients must follow the instructions above. BLUE DI GENOVA s.r.l. reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Pickups for all authorized returns with BLUE DI GENOVA s.r.l.’s courier account numbers must originate from the same country of the original shipment.
- In the case that the return shipment requires pickup or the payment of any added fees, BLUE DI GENOVA s.r.l. reserves the right to refuse returns sent with a different courier than specified in the confirmation email.
- BLUE DI GENOVA s.r.l. reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent in accordance with the Return Policy detailed on the website. In the case of unauthorized or non-standard returns, the merchandise will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order.
- For any issue not explicitly mentioned, the European normative for long-distance commerce prevails.